About Nicklaus Misiti
Nicklaus Misiti is Chief Attorney and C.E.O. of one of New York City’s most successful new immigration law firms, the Law Offices of Nicklaus Misiti. Chief Attorney Misiti has worked for Senator Hillary Clinton, the Federal District Courts, the Department of Homeland Security, an Immigration Court Judge and now has formed one of New York City’s most talked about up immigration law practices. Just a few of his accomplishments:
1) he has successfully challenged the retroactivity of the Supreme Court Decision Padilla v. Kentucky,
2) he successfully reopened his clients 15 year old deportation order and allowed her to adjust due to marriage to a US citizen,
3) his firm overturned on appeal the decision to deport their client with 13 criminal convictions,
4) his firm has reunited numerous families through family based petitions, and
5) he has successfully fought and won numerous Adam Walsh Act waivers.
Nicklaus Misiti is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and frequent contributor to numerous immigration online periodicals.
Attorney Advertising: Prior results do guarantee a future similar outcome.